2021 Sand Volleyball Registrations - Now Open!
STEP ONE: Register as a team or an individual.
- Each individual can register on their own and add a note in the comment section of the other players they would like on their team. Registering this way requires all individuals to be responsible for their own registration costs. You must still turn in either individual forms or a team form.
- The team captain can register the entire team by first registering themselves and then using the 'Add A Guest' option to add the remaining team members. Registering this way requires the team captain to front the team costs and then collect the money from their players on their own. You must still turn in either individual forms or a team form.
- You do not need to have a full team to register. Individuals and teams of less than eight (six) will be grouped together to form a team. If you would like to be placed on a team with a specific person (or people), please be sure make a comment on your registration so we can make sure you are grouped together.
FINAL STEP: Complete the Waiver form.
***You must have this form done with your address/signature included and handed in by the registration deadline--this is The Sands' Policy and they need it for liability reasons***
- If you wish to play with others who are registering (you have a team) please email your team name and form to the Athletics Coordinator.
- Team captains please email the Athletics Coordinator a form with your entire team’s information completed.
- Individuals can fill out a form individually and YPC will group those individuals together into teams.
ALL EMAILS PLEASE USE SUBJECT LINE: Sand Volleyball Team (enter your team name; use Unknown for individuals without a team)
Email addresses are required in order to distribute team/league information.
Thank you for signing up through Young Professionals Connection!